THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

vendredi 25 juin 2010

A new beginning...

Once upon a time.... no ! It's not a fairy tale with a happy end.... it's only a part of my life !

I have a dark part of my soul that would live for me. But it was a road to hell.... and I don't want to follow this road all my life.

I begin a new life. A life without darkness. I want sun, love and rock'n'roll in my heart^^

A person I admire said : "The fire sleeps in each one of you"... I think he's right...the only person who can bring out the fire that is in us is none other than WE.

That's all for now. I think that is sufficient as a presentation...

See you soon......


[Lady Zkana]

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I guess we all have a dark side, a place in our soul full of shadows. Some of us are so stuck in that dark side they don't see their own lights. Some of us decides to use only their light side. Don't. You need both to be yourself. But it's like cooking you know. If you want your dinner to be good, you have to adjust salt and pepper. Good luck ^^

Cyanure